Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The Promoters of the competition are: Juice Media Ltd. (trading as Juice1073) and Harvey Norman Bundall Bedding who have supplied the prize.
2. Employees of Juice Media Ltd. and Harvey Norman Bundall Bedding or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. To enter the competition you must submit an original poem on www.juice1073.com.au that expresses your love for your significant other in 25 words or more and uses the word “mattress”.
4. Entries close 10:00am Wednesday 13th February 2019. After this time and date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. The prize includes a Beautyrest mattress up to the value of $2000 from Harvey Norman Bundall.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The promoters reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prize is subject to availability and must be redeemed within 3 months from the date of the draw.
10. The winner will be notified by phone or email and announced on the Juice1073 Breakfast Show on Thursday 14th February 2019. If the winner cannot be contacted, Juice1073 reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
11. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australia law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland.
15. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
16. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
17. You are providing your information to Juice Media Ltd., and Harvey Norman Bundall Bedding.