- General Terms and Conditions
- Noticeboard Terms and Conditions
- Competition Terms and Conditions
Juice Media Ltd (“Juice Media” or “We”) and its related bodies corporate (Juice 107.3, Inspire Digital, FRESH, MSA [Media Sales Australia]) offers family-friendly entertainment, music, news, on demand interviews, podcasts, videos, stories, event listings and more. We are a registered not-for-profit, charitable organisation.
Juice 107.3 is home to Gold Coast’s number one contemporary Christian radio station.
Juice Media owns and operates:
- the juice1073.com.au website (Website); and
- the related digital services including, but not limited to, websites, streaming and on demand audio, podcasts, apps, social media, email communications, advertising and video (Digital Services).
By downloading and accessing the Website and the Digital Services, you agree to be bound by:
- any additional terms, conditions, notices and disclaimers displayed elsewhere on the Website or the Digital Services
- You may not:
(a) copy, reproduce, republish, download, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use the Website or the Digital Services content; or
(b) adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the Website or the Digital Services content,
in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you do not modify the content in any way (including any copyright notice).
- Any other use of the Website or the Digital Services content which is not covered by clause 5 requires the prior written permission of Juice Media or the copyright or trademark owners’ permission.
Changes to Services
- Juice Media always aims to ensure that the Website and the Digital Services are available continuously, however, we do not make any representations or warranties that your access will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free.
- We may undertake maintenance or upgrades to the Website and the Digital Services that may render them unavailable for a time. Unplanned outages beyond our control may also affect access to the Website and the Digital Services. 9. You may also be required to upgrade software to continue using the Website and the Digital Services. Choosing not to upgrade software may affect your access.
General Information Only and Young People
- Juice Media aims to predominantly provide content that is family-friendly and suitable for a general audience. However, we also produce, publish and broadcast news, information, resources and interviews on both the Website and the Digital Services that are created for a mature audience.
- If you are under the age of 15 years, you must obtain your parents’ permission before viewing content on our Website or Digital Services.
- Content on the Website and the Digital Services is prepared as general information only. It is not advice and should not be substituted for personal, professional, medical, financial or other advice which takes into account your individual health, financial or other circumstances.
Your Online Security
- Juice Media will never ask for your bank or credit card information via the Website or the Digital Services in order to claim a prize. If someone contacts you, purporting to be from Juice Media and asks for personal details including bank account details or other sensitive information to claim a prize, please contact us via our website form or call 07 5442 2833. You should report any suspicious correspondence immediately via the platform from where you received the request/s – e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Google.
Juice Media uses Stripe’s Internet Payment Gateway to provide a secure environment for the authorisation of credit card transactions over the Internet. Confidential information including your card details are encrypted the moment they are transmitted from your browser to the banking network using industry standard SSL 128-bit RC4 encryption technology.
Credit card details are not stored anywhere online, and the only company who has access to this data is the merchant’s bank. The bank also sends confirmation information via the same encryption technology back to your browser. These secure processes provide you with peace of mind when purchasing online.
- The names, images and logos identifying Juice Media’s related bodies corporate – including Juice 107.3, FRESH, Inspire Digital, MSA (Media Sales Australia) – or third parties and their products and services are subject to the copyright, design rights and trademarks of Juice 107.3, FRESH, Inspire and third parties.
Third Party Content & Links
- The Website and the Digital Services may include links to third party sites which are not related to Juice Media, and in relation to which Juice Media has no control or interest. The appearance of those links on the Website or the Digital Services does not indicate any relationship between Juice Media and that third party or any endorsement by Juice Media of that third party, its website or the products or services which it is advertising.
- When you submit content to Juice Media in any format, including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio, you grant Juice Media a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual licence to publish, transmit or otherwise use that content in our published materials, now and in the future and to attribute you, using the details you have provided to us, as the author/provider of that content.
- You warrant that you have all of the necessary rights, including copyright, in the content you contribute, that your content is not defamatory and that it does not infringe any governing law (see ‘Governing Law and Reporting’ 21 below). You indemnify Juice Media against any and all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by Juice Media as a result of a breach of the above warranty.
- You must use the Website and the Digital Services only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe the rights or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the Website or the Digital Services by any third party. This includes conduct which is unlawful or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person, the transmission of obscene or offensive content or distribution to the Website or the Digital Services.
- You must not post or transmit via the Website or the Digital Services any unlawful, defamatory, obscene or offensive material or any material that constitutes or encourages conduct which would contravene any law.
Governing Law and Reporting
- If you wish to send us a copyright infringement notification, please contact us via the link below, identifying each copyright protected work in which you own the rights and which you believe has been infringed, and include your contact information.
General Terms and Conditions
- Juice 107.3 raises its income from two main sources; These are sponsorship and donations.
- All transactions are processed in Australian Dollars (AUD).
- There is therefore no return or refund policy in relation to these two funding mechanisms, although the financial responsibilities of both sponsors and Juice 107.3 are clearly set out in the terms and conditions agreed to by both parties at the commencement of each sponsorship campaign (via Sponsorship Terms and Conditions and Authority to Broadcast documentation.
- All prizes delivered by Juice 107.3 in relation to on air or web based competitions run by the radio station is covered in our Competition Terms and Conditions policy found on this web site.
- Occasionally Juice 107.3 will sell Juice 107.3 branded items such as mugs, pens, shirts, caps, etc. For any such items the following applies.
- Each Item will be examined at the time of sale and the purchaser will agree to the quality of the item at the time of sale.
- Any unrecognised production fault subsequently identified by the purchaser will be accepted by Juice 107.3 for replacement upon presentation of the purchase receipt and the faulty item.
- Any clothing item which, subsequent to purchase is found to be the wrong size, will be exchanged for an identical item of an appropriate size, or an alternate item of the same value provided the item is returned without damage within 3 days of purchase and upon presentation of the purchase receipt and the item to Juice 107.3
Noticeboard Terms and Conditions
Before you complete the form below please read the following Terms and Conditions. Your completion of the form assumes your acceptance of these conditions.
Does Your Event Meet The Criteria?
The types of events Noticeboard can include are events for your church, community and not-for-profit group, such as:
- Festivals and fairs
- Events that are single (one-off) events
- Church conferences
- Seniors’ events, youth camps, marriage retreats, school holiday programs
- Some fundraisers
- Events that are three weeks or more in the future, or that have their RSVP date three weeks or more in the future
Events We May Not List
- Events that run continuously (daily, weekly, monthly). For example a playgroup or seniors group. We may list the first instance of this event.
- Events that have a start date, or RSVP date, within the next two weeks (get yours in as early as possible)
- Events that invite patrons to a business with the result of advertising that business (please see our Sponsorship page)
- Regular or seasonal church services, Bible studies etc.
- Book/DVD/CD launches
- Events sent in more than ten weeks in advance of when they occur may not become live until ten weeks out from the event date.
Once you have read Juice 107.3’s Noticeboard Terms and Conditions please return to Add Your Event and tick the Terms and Conditions box and submit your event.
Noticeboard Terms and Conditions updated April 2022
Competition Terms & Conditions
Juice Media Limited trading as Juice 107.3 FM.
The following general contest rules apply to all Juice 107.3 contests, run on-air and/or online. They may be amended or varied from time to time by Juice 107.3. Special rules may apply to particular competitions, in which case an addendum to these rules will be made for that contest. Please enquire with Juice 107.3 for any special rules for contests you wish to enter.
General Competition Terms & Conditions
1 CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1.1 By submitting an entry to a promotion, the entrant acknowledges and agrees to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
2 WHO MAY ENTER PROMOTIONS
2.2 Unless otherwise specified in special promotion Terms and Conditions, no person may enter any promotion more than once.
2.3 Promotions are not open to:
- employees of Juice 107.3.
- the spouse, de facto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, or siblings of such employees (regardless of whether or not they live in the same household).
- contestants living outside the Greater Metropolitan Gold Coast area.
- contestants who have won a prize or prizes valued individually or collectively at more than $100 from Juice 107.3 in the last 90 days prior to the commencement of the promotion.
3.1 Prizes are non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash.
3.2 Prizes must (where applicable) be used on the dates specified.
3.3 All prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the winner, and Juice 107.3 excludes all warranties in connection with any prize to the extent permitted by law.
3.4 In the event that a winner chooses not to accept a prize, they forfeit any and all claims to that prize, which will be dealt with according to the absolute discretion of Juice 107.3 subject to legislative requirements.
3.5 Juice 107.3, its agencies, affiliates, sponsors and representatives are not responsible for defective prizes or misuse of any prize, or for any claims, liability, loss or damage arising out of or in connection with any promotion promoted by Juice 107.3.
4 PRIZE COLLECTION
4.1 Prizes must be claimed in person unless the winner is advised otherwise. The winner will be required to provide photographic identification for the purposes of collecting the prize or nominate someone to collect it on their behalf.
4.2 Where Juice 107.3 elects to post a prize to a winner no responsibility will be accepted by Juice 107.3 for the safe and effective postal delivery of the prize.
4.3 All prizes must be collected within 30 days from the date of winning. After that time, unclaimed prizes will be dealt with according to legislative requirements. It is the sole responsibility of winners to collect their prize. Juice 107.3 will not notify winners of time remaining.
5.1 Each entrant consents to the content of their entry and any telephone entries being recorded, broadcast, and published online by Juice 107.3 without compensation.
5.2 Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for Juice 107.3 to use the winner’s name, suburb or residence, recording of winner’s voice, photos and likeness, and filming for advertising and promotional purposes by Juice 107.3 for broadcast by radio and use online without compensation unless otherwise prohibited by law. The winner’s name will NOT be used or listed in any other form of media without explicit and written permission by the winner.
5.3 Juice 107.3 may incorporate information from entrants in any promotion(s) in any database to be used for the purpose of its business.
6 EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
6.1 All contestants release from, and indemnify Juice Media Limited (ABN 63 068 323 106) against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize(s) or participation in any promotion including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
6.2 Juice 107.3 takes no responsibility for the loss of prizes due to incorrect or imprecise delivery details provided by an entrant.
6.3 A failure by Juice 107.3 to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions in any instance(s) will not give rise to any claim by any other person.
7 OWNERSHIP OF ENTRIES
8.1 Juice 107.3 is not responsible for lost, interrupted communications or unavailable network server or other connections, failed telephone, mid-delivery or computer transmissions or other errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical or electronic.
9.1 Juice 107.3 may, at its discretion, vary the Terms and Conditions for promotions or terminate a promotion entirely.
10.1 All entries by the internet are sent entirely at the risk of the entrant. If there are any difficulties arising out of the internet or any associated equipment Juice 107.3 may at its absolute discretion disqualify the entire entry or any portion thereof.
Competition Terms and Conditions updated April 2022